The contact details of the Data Protection Officer who is responsible for GDPR:
Fernando Ruiz Calderon: email@example.com
Fernando Ruiz Calderon is an standalone developer with more than 20 years of experience in the videogames industry working for big companies and worldwide titles as Studio Manager, Project Lead, Studio Lead Technical Artist, Game Director, Creative Director, Lead Artist, Lead Animator, 3D Generalist Artist, etc. Nowadays he develops and publishes its own games completely from scratch.
Fernando Ruiz Calderon is a ‘data controller’ in respect of the personal information that it collects and stores from clients. I only collect these basic personal data:
I collect the personal information about my clients once entered in business conversation or been contacted for the business opportunity. I also collect personal information about you when you contact or interact with me through my website www.ldraven.com and or if you write to me.
The main purpose of collecting this information is to send newsletters with news about my projects.
No database is shared externally to third party or client of Fernando Ruiz Calderon – ldraven.com. The database access is restricted only to Fernando Ruiz Calderon – ldraven.com.
All the personal data that I handle is processed by me in Spain. Your personal information can be only accessed via Google Drive and only by Fernando Ruiz Calderon – ldraven.com.
I take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to me but no transit on over the internet can ever be guaranteed so I cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transfer over the internet to us.
How I share your personal information and who I share it with
I do not share your personal information with my clients, however, I disclose information under the following circumstances:
• Third-party service providers: When I share information with third-party service companies to facilitate or to provide certain services on my behalf. This will include:
• IT infrastructure companies that facilitate my daily job
• IT support service providers. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to me.
• Merger or acquisition: When I need to transfer information about you if I’m acquired by or merged with another company. If I’m involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified afterwards via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on my Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
You have the following rights:
• to ask me to provide you with copies of personal information that I hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
• to ask me to update or correct any out of date or incorrect personal information that I hold about you (in accordance with applicable data protection legislation);
• (where I’m handling your personal information in order to perform a contract between us – therefore clients) to request that I send you (or another data controller) your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (in accordance with applicable data protection laws); and
• the right to opt-out of any marketing communications that I (or any third party to whom I have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please write to me to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you object to my processing of your personal information for certain purposes or you want me to stop using or to delete your personal information, you can contact me and tell me why. In certain circumstances I may not be able to stop using your personal information but, if that is the case, I’ll let you know and tell you why.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how I have handled your personal data, you can contact me to have the matter investigated. Please contact me at email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with my response or believe I’m not processing your personal information accordance with the law you can complain to the Organización de Consumidores y Usuarios https://www.ocu.org/ or seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.